Get HappySun to enjoy the best from the sun
âÂ Â Personalized timer to prevent sunburn
âÂ Â Alerts during your sunbathing period
âÂ Â Personalised advice based on UV levels, monitored in real-time
âÂ Â Track the time you spend out in sun and manage your daily “sunlight intake”
âÂ Â Vitamin D level monitoring
âÂ Â Reduce the effects of photoageing
âÂ Â Personalised advice on amount of sunscreen needed
âÂ Â One-tap sunscreen reminders
âÂ Â Discover the best sunscreen for you
âÂ Â UV Index Map
âÂ Â Sun exposure history
Manage your daily sun dose
Be in control of how much sun time is enough for you
Manage your sunburn
- Avoid sunburn and get a sounded alert once you’ve had your personal safe dose of sunshine
- Get personalised sun care monitoring based on the weather, live location, UV index, reflection from sun exposure surface (beach, stones, lawn, etc.), skin type, clothing and sunscreen used.
Manage your skin photoageing
- UV-A and VIS-IR photoageing are both estimated by HappySun in terms of differential photoageing radiation dose with respect to typical lifestyle
- Typical exposure to outdoor solar radiation and living location are considered, as well as the spectral protection effects of any sunscreen applied (e.g. PPD, PA)
Manage your vitamin D levels
- Vitamin D is produced in the skin from exposure to sunlight. You can increase your vitamin D levels by going out in the sun.
- An alert in the app notifies you when you have received enough sunlight to reach your recommended daily level of vitamin D.